Terms and Conditions
OWNERSHIP AND OPERATING RIGHTS
- The website www.madrasmerchmarket.in is owned and operated by Madras Merch Market.
- Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Madras Merch Market.
- Madras Merch Market offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- Please read these terms of service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these terms of service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. if these terms of service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms of service.
CONTENT & USAGE
- Content provided in the website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Use of information and materials on this website is entirely at the user’s risk.
- It’s the user’s responsibility to ensure that the products and services meet their specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of the website may invite a claim for damages/criminal offence. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from the website, your use of or reliance on the website or any of the information or materials available on the website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
- A breach or violation of any of the terms will result in an immediate termination of your services.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- We have tried our best to be as accurate as possible with the information provided however we are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. we cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
- Images displayed are only for illustration, the colour, size, measurements are approximate only and may slightly vary.
- The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information.
- Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- We do not provide warranty or guarantee with respect to accuracy, timeliness, performance. The user acknowledges that information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for the same.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
- We reserve the right to review and withdraw or amend the services without notice.
- Prices may change from time to time, without notice.
- Terms and conditions may be updated from time to time. we request the user to check the terms and conditions regularly.
- We are not liable for change in price, modification or suspension of a product without notice.
- All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The website contains materials owned by or licensed by Madras Merch Market. Reproduction, without copyright notice, is strictly prohibited.
- Intellectual property rights, if any, shall be owned by the company.
- Reproduction or use of any intellectual property is strictly prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
- T&C is governed by the Returns & Refunds policy.
- The submission of personal information is governed by the private policy.
- Madras Merch Market may contact you or provide you with service-related and/ or promotional notices by means of postal mail, electronic mail, general site notifications and more using the contact information you have provided to us.
- Certain content, products and services available via our service may include materials from third-parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us.
- We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
- Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction.
- Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us.
- We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these terms of service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right.
- You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the service or any related website.
- You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments.
- You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy.
- We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the terms of service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the service or of any related website, other websites, or the internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the service or any related website, other websites, or the internet.
- We reserve the right to terminate your use of the service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. the service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of Merchantability, Merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall Madras Merch Market , our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Madras Merch Market and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these terms of service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- In the event that any provision of these terms of service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these terms of service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These terms of service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. you may terminate these terms of service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our services, or when you cease using our site.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these terms of service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our services (or any part thereof).
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us.
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms of service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These terms of service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to the service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the terms of service).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these terms of service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
- These terms of service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- Use of the website and disputes arising is subject to the laws of India or any other regulatory authority.
If you have made it to the end of our terms and conditions (Wow! Good job on that) but still have further clarifications, you can e-mail us at email@example.com